ROUGE BLUSH - THE ATELIER OF DREAMS LIMITED EDITION
Powder Blush - Couture Color - Long Wear
To celebrate the holiday season, Dior has created an elegant and festive limited edition for its iconic Rouge Blush powder blush. A delicate engraving depicting the emblematic facade of the House of Dior adorns the blush in this exclusive* collection that is a true testimony to the savoir-faire of Dior.
The long-wearing Rouge Blush is now available in a vibrant and luminous shade of pink to enhance the cheeks and cheekbones with a guaranteed healthy glow effect.
Eternally buildable, this Dior blush highlights the complexion with a makeup finish with color intensity that ranges from the most natural to the most vibrant.
* At Dior.
- A long-wear blush decorated with a limited-edition engraved motif.
- Hologlam, a luminous pink shade to wear all winter long.
- A powder blush to apply with the brush in the palette.
Its ultra-pigmented formula gives Rouge Blush intense, buildable color on the cheeks. The texture blends seamlessly on the skin for flawless, all-day wear.
- Use Blush brush no.16 to apply Rouge Blush from the top of the cheekbone blending downwards.
- Apply and blend in the blush with a circular motion on the apples of your cheeks.
- For a sculpting, illuminating effect, apply the blush at the top of the cheekbone, blending out towards the temple and over the brow arch.
Angled blush brush.